FREE INITIAL MEETING PROMOTION
Meet with our commercial interior designer Annie Simpson-King for an initial project scoping (up to one hour) at no charge. To redeem The Offer, contact Miller Creative Group to arrange a meeting.
1. By requesting a free initial meeting each requester will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. The Offer is valid between 00:01am local time on 20 June 2017 and 11:59pm local time on 20 July 2017. The free initial meeting must be held on or before 30 September 2017.
3. The Offer is open to commercial businesses only with premises located in, or near the following cities: Dunedin, Wanaka, Queenstown and Invercargill. The Offer is not open to residential projects.
4. The free initial meeting can be redeemed only once per commercial business and is limited to a time period of up to one hour.
5. The free initial meeting may be organised with a different staff member from Miller Creative Group (instead of Annie), if deemed to be more appropriate for the project and nature of enquiry.
6. Miller Creative will contact the business using the details supplied to arrange a suitable meeting time. No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected requests, incomplete requests or requests with incorrect contact details.
7. The Offer will be deemed fully used once the initial meeting has been booked and attended by both parties – i.e. representatives from Miller Creative Group and the business redeeming The Offer.
8. Miller Creative Group reserves the right to decline The Offer of a free initial meeting request at its sole discretion. Miller Creative Group also reserves the right to decline a meeting request to anyone who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or has requested a meeting using fraudulent means.
9. The Offer is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash. It cannot be applied as credit toward the cost of past meetings or other miscellaneous charges a business may have with Miller Creative Group.
10. Personal information supplied during the request or at the free initial meeting become the property of Miller Creative Group and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes.
11. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting us, in writing to Miller Creative Group, PO Box 32, Dunedin 9016.
12. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Miller Creative Group and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using The Offer.
13. The decision of Miller Creative Group in relation to any aspect of this offer is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Miller Creative Group reserves the right to vary these conditions of use or to withdraw The Offer at any time.